All of the Ingredients for Fascism
- We have the Presidency as a White Supremacy. Along with this office comes the Justice Department, Education Department, the State Department, Environment Protection, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services.
Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trump's Attorney General.
WASHINGTON ― The man who President-elect Donald Trump will nominate as the 84th attorney general of the United States…
2. We have utilized social media to infiltrate every aspect of American lives.
46% of Americans believe that the mainstream media makes up stories about the President or Fake News
Therefore, the President can tell you anything he wants without anyone telling you differently.
Poll: 46% of Americans believe major news outlets make up stories about Trump
Attacks on the "fake news" media have become a staple of the Trump administration - and nearly half of voters…
3. The police are equipped to dominate and suppress and dissent the public offers. The police are not arresting attacks on journalists according to all reports.
Racist, violent, unpunished: A white hate group's campaign of menace - ProPublica
It was about 10 a.m. on Aug. 12 when the melee erupted just north of Emancipation Park in Charlottesville, Virginia…
4. Our foreign allies are prepared to back us. We have a worldwide network of white allies, especially in Russia. They are helping us spread our ideology throughout the planet.
Report: Russia Bought Anti-Black Lives Matter Facebook Ads
Russians reportedly tried to sow division with ads on hot-button issues.
Trolls, Bots, 'Useful Idiots' Attack New Committee Aimed at Exposing Russian Propaganda Campaigns
On 20 September 2017, just hours after a consortium of high-profile figures from the American entertainment industry…
5. The technology industry is behind us. They will help us control the country. Don’t worry about this silly resistance. They think watching MSNBC, exchanging tweets and sharing Facebook posts is enough organizing to solve white supremacy and the Bannon organizing.
We Snuck into Seattle's Super Secret White Nationalist Convention
Back in January, I e-mailed Dr. Greg Johnson, organizer of Northwest Forum, Seattle's hottest closed-door white…
6. Our churches have been training in Jesus camps for militant engagement. We believe in dominion over other religions and in violence. We are ready for this.
Opinion | The religious right is steeling itself for a Biblical battle on Trump's behalf
President Trump's escalation of his inflammatory claims that Obama loyalists are out to get him, culminating in his…
7. Higher education has been receiving funding for years through Koch Industries as well as other conservative funders who have pushed hyper conservative ideas on campus.
UNF Racism: Students seen on video mocking Black Lives Matter with monkey impression
'They compared black students to monkeys' A white student uploaded a Snapchat of himself and a friend dancing like…
Campus Republicans have been bringing Richard Spencer, our “white nationalist” which is just the new word for white supremacist, onto campuses with great success. Spencer has been the clean-cut face of racism selling ethnonationalism on campuses so he can be punched.
8. We have the NRA producing race-baiting messages for us after getting white Americans to stockpile guns for decades in preparation for what appears to have been the NRA’s race war. They are ready to jump into this fascism full-throated and hot-blooded.
9. Our Congress has a list of bills prepped and ready that meet anyone’s definition of fascism so they didn’t want to miss out either. From draconian bills on women’s reproduction to cutting loose on wildlife, let authoritarianism reign.
10. We have Steve Bannon and Breitbart along with the Mercer family fortune and many other conservative donors paying to finance white supremacist candidates to replace the pansy conservatives that are in there now.
These wealthy institutions are quietly financing white nationalism
The connection between Breitbart, a far-right website, and the white nationalist movement was hardly a secret. Steve…
And it is working. Look at how Roy Moore made toast of Luther Strange in Alabama. It will happen again over and over.
‘The president’s wingman’: Absent in the West Wing, Bannon stays close to Trump
In the two months since Stephen K. Bannon was shunted from the White House and returned to the helm of Breitbart News…
Across the country. Look at how George Bush and John McCain were booed last week at the California GOP convention when Bush and McCain were mentioned after their speeches. Forget that antifascism talk they gave. They were roundly talked down for it.
11. Our youth have begun bullying in great numbers just as they blindly cheered for the President as he lied to the Boy Scouts. The Trump Youth are coming along nice.
12. Our White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, tells us we cannot question the Chief of Staff of the President because he was a Four-Star General.
John Kelly and the Language of the Military Coup
Consider this nightmare scenario: a military coup. You don't have to strain your imagination-all you have to do is…
13. We have managed to rig voting to suppress the votes of minorities and poor people without a whimper from the American public. In fact, we actually got them to set up a voter fraud commission. Bwah ha ha ha ha.
Yes, the election was rigged. Here's the proof.
You can't say Andrea Anthony didn't try. A 37-year-old African American woman with an infectious smile, Anthony had…
14. We have Sinclair Media which broadcasts to millions of American households every night. They have Sebastian Gorka as a commentator, despite the fact he is a known Nazi. Unsurprisingly, he spends his time saying things like this:
15. White Americans actually believe they suffer discrimination so they can be convinced to believe minorities are getting things better despite millions of statistics that say otherwise. Yes, we have convinced white Americans that despite their higher wealth, higher income, higher employment rates, research studies proving they are selected first for hiring, loans, housing, internships, mentoring, and stacks of data proving white Americans have it better, they still believe they have it worse.
Majority Of White Americans Think They're Discriminated Against
A majority of whites say discrimination against them exists in America today, according to a poll released Tuesday from…
16. Based on their stupidity about discrimination, we have managed to start deportations. We have done these deportations in authoritarian ways that American people have not protested.
We have America now, ladies and gentlemen.
Thousands Of Neo-Nazi Flyers Sent To Pennsylvania Residents
Thousands of people in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, this week opened their mail to find vile and disturbing neo…
The Following is Taken from Rense.com
Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism
By Dr. Lawrence Britt
Source Free Inquiry.co
Dr. Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia) and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 defining characteristics common to each:
- Powerful and Continuing Nationalism — Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
- Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights — Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of “need.” The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
- Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause — The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
- Supremacy of the Military — Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
- Rampant Sexism — The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution.
- Controlled Mass Media — Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
- Obsession with National Security — Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
- Religion and Government are Intertwined — Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government’s policies or actions.
- Corporate Power is Protected — The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
- Labor Power is Suppressed — Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
- Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts — Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked.
- Obsession with Crime and Punishment — Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
- Rampant Cronyism and Corruption — Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
- Fraudulent Elections — Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
From Liberty Forum